NAMA Chairman Jim Meyer Names New Committee ChairmenJanuary 30, 2013
NAMA Chairman Jim Meyer Names New Committee Chairmen
WASHINGTON, D.C. – January 30, 2013 – NAMA Chairman Jim Meyer named the committee chairmen for the 2013-2015 term. The committee chairmen were selected based on their experience and expertise in the subject matter of the committee. “The strength of an association can be measured by the commitment of the members that volunteer their time and expertise. The leadership provided by the committee chairmen is a valuable component of NAMA. I am looking forward to working with them over the next two years on the issues important to our industry,” said Meyer.
The new chairmen are:
- Jack Cwach, ADM Milling Company – International Trade Committee
- Brian K. Doyle, King Milling Company – Budget/Finance Committee
- David Katzke, General Mills, Inc. – Technical Committee
- Randy Marten, Miller Milling Company – Ad Hoc Committee on Futures Markets
- D. Ford Mennel, The Mennel Milling Company – Meetings Committee
- Thomas A. Rogers, Wilkins Rogers Mills – Milling Science & Operations Committee
- Stephen H. Wickes – Biotechnology Committee
These gentlemen join the following c
hairmen who continue in their leadership of committees:
- Dan Dye, Horizon Milling, LLC/Cargill – Nutrition and Product Promotion Committee
- Robert Y. Harper, Hopkinsville Milling Company – Corn Dry Milling Conference Committee
- Donald L. Mennel, The Mennel Milling Company – Food Safety Committee
- Richard C. Siemer, Siemer Milling Company – Ad Hoc Committee on Sanitation
NAMA is the trade association of the wheat, corn, oat, and rye milling industries. Member companies operate mills in 38 states and Canada, representing more than 90 percent of total industry production capacity.
The North American Millers' Association prohibits discrimination in all its programs and activities on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, marital or family status, age, disability, political beliefs or sexual orientation. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means for communication of program information (Braille, large print, audiotape, etc.) should contact NAMA at 202.484.2200 (voice and TDD). To file a complaint of discrimination, write to Terri Long, Corporate Secretary, 600 Maryland Avenue SW, Suite 825W, Washington, DC, 20024 or call 202.484.2200 ext. 11. NAMA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.