Registration Deadline – September 18, 2012
NAMA strives to keep the conference costs to a minimum while trying to maximize the value to attendees. The registration fee includes yourself and your spouse or non-business guest.
- Milling Member Registration Fee – $950
- Associate Member Registration Fee – $1050
- Late Fee – $100
- Additional Guests 12-18 years old – $100
- Additional Guests over 18 years old – $150
- Golf Tournament – $199 per person
- Pikes Peak Excursion – $75 per person
Meeting Registration Form – Excel Format
Meeting Registration Form – PDF file
- Online– You can only pay by credit card when registering online. Service fees apply.
- Offline – Download a registration form, complete the form and return it to the NAMA office by email, fax or postal mail.
- Email – Lyndsey Valentine at [email protected]
- Fax – 202.488.7416
- Mail – North American Millers’ Association, Dept. 759039, Baltimore, MD 21275-9039
- Credit card online – See link above for registering online.
- Credit card offline – Contact Lyndsey Valentine at 202.484.2200, ext. 17 and give her your credit card information. There is a non-refundable $50 processing fee for credit card payments made by phone. Please have your credit card information ready.
- Check– Checks must meet these requirements:
- All checks must clearly indicate the company name and the specific person on behalf of whom the check is being issued.
- Personal checks are acceptable, but must include the company name in the memo section.
- Please make checks payable to North American Millers’ Associationand mail to:
- North American Millers’ Association
Baltimore, MD 21275-9039
- Bank Wire Transfers – contact Terri Long, 202.484.2200, ext. 11
Meeting registrations will not be considered complete and active until payment is received and all funds have been cleared. If you have any questions regarding the payment process, please email the Director of Meetings, Terri Long.
Please see NAMA’s Cancellation and Refund policy.